Wednesday 22 June 2011

To The one...

To The One I Love Truly…
Lying on his back, with a faint smile on his lips, blushed cheeks, tranquil half closed eyes…. A wound in his chest bleeding forever is a martyr. I am in love with him to the marrow of my bones. Oh God! Let me be one & let whom I love be one.
Martyr… the most handsome & masculine man on earth.
Martyr… pure mind, courageous heart, strong hands, broad shoulders, beautiful penetrating eyes…
I love him more than anything…
Don’t deprive me oh God! Please don’t! & help me tolerate!
Martyr… when you see a man of Paradise in front of you, when your feet are still on earth.
Martyr… when you cant  hold your tears because the one you love has gone far away but your heart leaps with pleasure because you will meet soon & be together forever.
Martyr… when you hold his hands, squeeze them hard & say, “if you dare forget me I will wring your neck… waiting for you to intercede for me before God on that day.”
Martyr… when you kiss his cheeks & say, “don’t you dare marry anyone before me.”
Martyr… when you cover his face with the white clothe & maon with pain. Press your child to your bossom & sob silently yearning for the day you meet again.
Martyr… please be one of them… please…  & take me with you… I don’t want to live on earth… I want the paradise… the high palaces, castles, gold, silver, silk & gardens…I want all that & I want you for ever… not just few years… forever…
Promise me… will you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment